I'm looking for    in   from    within  

Home - Valentine's Day

My Side Your Side Pillowcases

My Side Your Side Pillowcases
  • Compare Prices
  • Product code: 21028
  • Category: Valentine's Day
  • Seller: Getting Personal
  • Price: £26



Perfect for the bed-hogger in your life, our set of My Side Your Side Pillowcases is a hilarious gift that is sure to make them smile. The pillowcases have two 'sides' printed on them, one is 75% of the bed and the other is just 25%. These fine pillowcases are silk screen printed in London onto strong, smooth 100% Egyptian cotton, so they are both comfortable and hard-wearing. 

Compare Prices for Similar Products

 SellerProduct NamePriceSee Store
 Getting PersonalMy Side Your Side Pillowcases£ 26alternate text